Merry Christmas to all and hope the New Year is a wonderful one for one and all.
Outback Aromas has had a very busy year with many new soy candle fragrances added to the list. We know have 35 in the range.
We have travelled around the country and spread the love of our unique products. Our website has been visited by 22 countries and people all over the world are watching what we are creating in our little workshop here in the Wheatbelt town of Merredin.
- My family and friends for all the many hours of work they help with. Many hours of prep work, working at stalls at shows and events, stocktakes, packing orders. (Feeding the crew with the bbqs, bringing in morning tea or arvo or bottles of Coke a Cola on many busy days.) Thank you
- Great Eastern Freightlines – Geoff, Mel & crew – Thank you
- Small Biz Centre Cental Wheatbelt Merredin – Thank you Sal for all your support and laughs.
- Lifeline – Roz, Nat, Amanda, Mel and their family and friends.
- Franc Essentials – Chantal and family
- Peter Hughes Burns Foundation – Peter, Grazi and your wonderful crew of helpers.
- My Wellbeing Club – Nicole Greentree
- Gary Wilmot – email@example.com
- Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
- Goldfields Art Centre
- Peppermint Lane Lodge
- Merredin Visitor Centre
- Merredin B & B
- Cut Colour & Curl – Merredin
- Dee’s Shoes – Merredin
- Shell Roadhouse – Merredin
- Mary Nenke Cambinata Yabbies – Thank you