No anaphylaxis for the past 70 days. No that’s something to celebrate, I have been able to breathe, think clearly, had more energy and enjoy being with my family without being in hospital. Like when you have a bee sting and a reaction the chances of getting another is viable. When you have an anaphylaxis your chances of having another increases. As I have had 13 anaphylaxis my body has gone from a chance to being an acute chance of reacting to anything I digest or body products I use. Fun stuff hey! Life is a challenge for the soul.
The Comprehensive Elimination Diet is a dietary program designed to clear
the body of foods and chemicals to which you may be allergic or sensitive.
I have tried to reintroduce new foods into my diet without any success. I now having a fortnightly chats with my Dietician and log my eating and symptoms daily. This has taken a bit out of me as I have to graph how my life is tracked. It will not get the better of my as I have a bounce back attitude. So what have I learnt about my new journey. Don’t ever take a little stress here and there not to build up and go pow. I have never had any allergies all my life lived in the country and been out in the bush with nature. I grew up in a family where you ate what was on your plate. To go from healthy eating anything to a low diet of not a lot, has been a journey not of my choosing.
My new challenge is to stay on this diet through Christmas.
theses are your ingredient’s: All gluten free rice flour
Potato, Chicken, Fish, Lamb, cashews, rice, lactose free cheese, leeks, parsley, butter, plain yoghurt, cabbage, celery, lettuce, oats, cauliflower, scallops, pears. Drinks Water.
That’s my list, see if you can add any recipes?
Chicken & Leek risotto
Chicken and Leek soap
Lamb & vegies
Chicken & Vegies
Fish & Vegies
Scallops & pears.
Whole pear cake
Potato bake & Cauliflower cheese
Waiting for your recipes to tantalise the taste buds.
Bye for now
Well it back to school for many children tomorrow. My 2 are looking forward to socialising with all their friends again. Me, I am looking forward to the having a routine and the kitchen cupboard being closed for more than 15mins. Growing teenagers are always hungry. LOL
On the agenda for Outback Aromas this week is 2 Weeks of Love products, hints and ideas for your loved ones. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Show your loves one show you feel. Be it your partner, Mum,Dad or best friend show them that you care. Heart soaps, Heart tea light holders, Heart Votive holders and flowers.
Back to school means that we will now have classes for Mum’s & Dad’s to relax and unwind. Outback Aromas will have Soap, Hand Cream and lip balm classes available all through the year. Gift vouchers are also available. Brighten up your day with a creation of your very own and aromas to uplift the soul. Ask us how to book into a class.
Another exciting event in the Outback Aromas workshop is our Travel packs are just about ready to be sent out into the world to uplift, enhance the outback bush and the art of aromas. We have Shampoo, Conditioners, Hand Cream, Lip Balm, Rollon, Shower gel, Body Cream, Goat’s Milk soap & Liquid Goat’s Milk soap. All coming to a travel stop to you soon.
We all hope you have had a restful time over the Christmas, New Year break and had some wonderful times with family & friends. My family and I had a great time and are ready to bring you more for the year 2013. We are in the process of changing the way we do things in Outback Aromas. Here are a few things planned for you:
- New range of bath and body products will be rolled out by the end of January. Organic, Outback plants and natural. Our products are natural, no artificial colours or fragrances. Wonderful for sensitive skin.
- Personalised label service to you (Weddings, birthdays, cake boxes and your own products). Outback Aromas can create the look you want to achieve and give you more time to organise other important areas of your life.
- New fun classes. Full of laughter, vegetable colours and aromas.
- Inspiring public speaking on “Motivating the soul through our aromatic workshops”. Move the soul through the creativity side of your brain, up lift the mood of your life with aromas and reach new depths of your being. Create a bath or body product for just you to enjoy and pamper yourself. We our products you should be able to custom make a product to suit your skin type. Be it with aromas, colours or just natural its all about you. Bookings are essential.
- Valentine’s soaps, sugar scrubs and lip balms will be filling the workshop, ready for your loved one soon.
Well that takes up the first 2 months of the year. Are you ready for the next part of your life????Stay tuned into Outback Aromas Next month Easter time!!!!!
“Truly, it is the mind that changes everything.”IAN GAWLER, The Mind That Changes Everything